Using their own templates (painting, drawing, photocopy), the participants (max. six) can create small editions on paper with a maximum size of 20 x 28 inch.
- Brief theoretical introduction to the screen printing method
- Explanation of the meaning of the screen printing process in artistic practice
- How to create screen printing templates
- What materials do you need to create screen prints
- Demonstration of screen prints from previous beginners’ courses
- Creating templates
- Preparation of the screen (stripping, degreasing, coating, exposure)
- Mixing the screen print ink
- Choosing the right paper
- Positioning of the paper
- Testing the function of the printing table
- Printing (a maximum of two different colours)
Provision of basic theoretical and practical knowledge in screen printing, which makes it possible to tackle more complex projects independently.